Rod Holders From Fish On Sports in Interlochen, MI

I put a Fish On radar arch on my 96' 2150 Pursuit walk last spring. Mounting is definitely a two man operation:) Cant go wrong for the price.

I also pulled wires through and mounted Coastal lights and a nav light. The side rod holders tended to slip under load. I contacted Fish On and they said they have improved the design and will send me new replacements. Other than that I have been very happy with the arch! :thumb:

• 1 month later...

After seeing this post I too decided to get some of the duals. They cost a little more than others paid ($44.95) but I guess that is due to a different design where the rod holder mounts to the vertical plate. I note there are no screws protruding on the vertical plates. I will have to say they are good looking holders and love the black bottoms. Should make a good addition to the boat. Shipping was not as quick as expected (11 days from order date). I had called to check on status and was advised that the delay was that the anodizer was back logged but no big deal, boat is not ready to go out yet. So far quite satisfied with the purchase.

016_zpsc16bb96d.jpg

From people who have these in hand, are they suited to run mag dipsys? I am looking at adding new dual dipsy holders this spring, and you know what they say about to good to be true, usually is....

i e-mailed Fish on last month asking about their trees...they replied right away and said they will have product and a booth at the GR Ultimate Sport Show that starts Thurs 3/21...item's look real good and very well priced :)

I plan on putting mag dipsies in them. Seem solid to me. I would call them if you want them right away to see if they're in stock. They took about a month to ship to me. Which wasn't a big deal because of the winter time. I emailed them and they replied within 5 minutes apologizing and explaining that they're now anodizing them and the delay was with that. Hopefully all those problems are now sorted out.

I ordered a set of vertical triple trees from them after calling a couple times to ask some questions. Someone always answered the phone and was more than happy to answer any questions I had even though they were probably asked a thousand times. I received my trees this week and I am very impressed, very sturdy and well built for a good price. If I need any other rod holders for the boat they will definitely be from Fish On Sports.

From people who have these in hand, are they suited to run mag dipsys? I am looking at adding new dual dipsy holders this spring, and you know what they say about to good to be true, usually is....

There will be no troubles with mag (or any) divers. Well made, and very strong.