traxstech roller update

jay d

took my riggers in to jeff the other day to have my rollers updated to the new design and hit the lake for sum fall trolling.the new rollers worked great,a little faster than they were and built to handle the heavy 20# weights.i think there will be a lot of happy fisherman in the next few months as it looks like jeff is about ready to start sending units out soon.if you are getting a pair check out the cannon wings,they move the rodholders to the back of the rigger:thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

not just a roller upgrade

we got a new seals for the motor frame and the face plate

upgraded over size pin in the swivel base

all orders are filled by day and time stamps on orders

NO exceptions !!

the waiting list is getting longer

but i dont know any one so far that had said they where not worth the wait

DSC_0043.jpg

The roller head had been completely redesigned to handle the hevier weight camnnon balls the new motors will pull

a minlon bearing had been added to the tip roller

the side plated are redesighned and tru bolted to stop the side plates from spreading with the weight

The new rollers will be offered as a kit to retro fit the old nature vishion riggers

The waiting list has been going up and down mostly up. If you want these new riggers for nest summer better order now

orders are filled by the day and time stamp on our on line store

NO EXCEPTIONS!!

No one likes to wait for a product like this But at least so far I don’t know of any one that has had these long enough to use them a while that won’t say "THEY WHERE WELL WORTH THE WAIT"

fair warning order now if want these sometime next season

And a BIG thank you to the people that have been so patient waiting for their orders

your business and patience

ARE BOTH greatly appreciated

Happy holidays !!

I think the fish are not going to like these riggers ??

traxstech_riggers.jpg

th_IMAG0154vector.jpg

floor_full_of_traxs_tec_riggers.jpg

steelpoluza_028sh.jpg

vacationcruise2011_072.JPG

jeff redesigned the whole roller on the end of the boom.vectors old design was not made for the heavy weights now pulled on a lot of boats.the plates on the side would be forced apart by the added weight not allowing the rollers to spin.in some cases cutting into the roller its self.we have run the new rollers a couple of trips now fishing as deep as 255 dwn last weekend with no problems.i put a tape on the roller before it had any weight on it and checked it again after the rigger was set,gap stayed the same so i am sure the problem has been fixed.riggers are super smooth now.

on a side note we have seen a lot of baite out there in the few trips we have made this fall.a lot more than the last few years.we marked a lot of the baite from bottom up 50 or 60 ft with a lot of hooks around them.the lakers we pulled from down there were puking up alwives about an inch to an inch and a half long.