HB 958cDI problem

Fishmedic

I have a problem with my less than year old HB 958c DI and was wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

The last two times out after about 30 to 45 minutes the GPS chart would keep rotating then it would stop and say No GPS FIX FOUND. I did a restore defaults with no help. After the first time I did a software updated and it seemed ok till I went out and again after 30 to 40 minutes the chart went goofy then no gps fix found. Also noticed that the data readings on the left kept flashing. Pulled the boat Saturday and today while in my back yard I turned it on with only the GPS reciever attached. Again after 30 minutes the chart kept rotating, ( boat sitting still attached to truck ) and GPS showed speed from 2mph to 11mph. Called HB Tech support and they walked me through several tests. They are sending me a new GPS receiver to try. I'm thinking it is the HB unit itself as it seems when it cools down it works then gets alittle warm and stops working. HB tech was great to work with.

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem and have you found a fix ?

Thanks

Jim