2012 Youth Hunting Photo Contest

GLF

This is the official entry thread for the 2012 BEST youth hunting photo contest. The contest runs from now until 1 January 2013.

We are looking for hunting related pictures of youths. Can be small game, waterfowl, or deer. There does not have to be any killed game in the photo. Can be an image from a deer blind, duck blind, etc, etc, etc....

Sponsors: Big Lake Lures

Prizes: 6 Spoons from Big Lake Lures, and ?

Rules

• You must have at least 10 posts on this website.
  • There must be a youth 8-17 in the photo.
  • You have to be a member of this website to submit a photo.
  • You can enter as many times as you want.
  • All entries MUST be hosted in our photo gallery. We do this to keep photo quality equal among entries.
  • Photos must be from the 2012 hunting season. No date stamp required.

Lets see some pictures of youths with those ear to ear grins!

Good luck! :cool:

Edited by GLF
Added sponsor and prize

This is my 14 yr old daughter Jessie on october 20 she arrowed this doe with her grandpas cross bow( he passed away a few years ago) so it meant a lot to her to shoot a deer with it. She made a perfect shot rite behind the shoulder and dropped her in her tracks!Sorry the picture isnt great quality,i had to use my phone.

1020121856b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

chandlers_buck.jpg

Buck I shot tonight with my bow. Can't get it to upload onto my profile so i had to use a link. But its a small half rack 3. Broke its other side off. Only ran 30 yards and piled up.! My first kill with a bow!

Edited by GLF
added photo

All I can say is wow what a season this year , I decided to take my 8 yr old out "deer hunting" with me tonight with very low expectations as she cant sit still or be quite yet, so we get to the stand around 4 pm and at 5 this nice little 6 point came out 65 yrds out ,i pointed it out to her so she saw it then set the cross hairs on it and let er fly, :thumb: he ran 20 yrds and stood there for 3 minutes or so then we saw him fall !!:D and abbie was totally geeked and wanted to get down see "our Buck" what a great moment to see her that excited about hunting i am truly blessed with two great daughters who love to hunt and fish! She had to count the points before i even got to touch the deer so i took this pic. love it !

1117121720a.jpg