Watch your dogs!

People are unreal. We had a litter of Basset Hound puppies in September. We are selling them for $325.00 each. Last week I was out side when one of the local drunken welfare rats wanted to know how much for a pup. At this point we only have 3 males left and I told him the price knowing he has no money and I would not sell him one even if he did. He asked if I would take payments, NO I will not. Well last night the wife and I were in the store(we live right beside it) talking with the owner when the welfare rats come in and buy a bag of puppy chow and some can food. She walks out and he crowds right upto me so I can not see out the door. His wife came over to our house, entered the dog pen and entered our house and took a pup right out of the dog crate they were in. He must have seen her so he left, returned a couple minutes later to make sure we didn't see anything and left. About a half hour later my wife came home to let them outside and found one of the pups missing and the gate to the pen wide open. I called 911 and we waited over an hour for the officer to show up, in the mean time I found out where they lived. THe officer went to their house and sure enough their was our pup. They lied there butts off about how they got the pup and he finally put the guy and pup in the car and brought them over so I could ID the pup. I just hope they hit them with Larceny charges like he said is was going to. Make sure you keep and I on your dogs, never know what low life will come by and steal them.

Well it gets better. Come to find out they took 2 Shitzus(sp) from some people east of town that afternoon. Walked in their house while they were at work. One was 14 years old and half blind and deaf and trouble walking. They let it go beside the road because they didn't want it. Their son had heard about our pup so he called to see if we got it back and who took it. Come to find they had his parents shitzu. HIs momcaught her with it and called the police. In the mean time she confronted her about the older dog and took her down and was thumping her untill she told her where it was at. She found 2 miles down the road from where they dumped it. When the police got there he ran them through the LEIN and she had outstanding warrents. The officer that handled ours never ran her. She is sitting in jail now, can't wait till they arrest him too. What low lifes.

explain one thing ,why where they stealing dogs in the first place

Their resoning was "We want to get our kids puppies for Christmas". Total BS. I hope they through the book at them. They should get 3 counts of Larceny and 2 counts of Home Invasion but will have to wait and see. Sad thing is they still have a mixed breed puppy, we all wonder where it came from. The local PD has notified Animal Control so if anyone calls looking for a lost pup they may be able to get it back.