Looking for a new boat

I am seeking help finding the right boat I have the layout narrowed down but can't seem to find one. What I want is a 18 to 21ft open floor plan boat for inland lakes and Walleye fishing. Here is the hard to find part I want a Daffy Duck Acme Button that when pushed turns it into a 4300 Tiara for big lake fishing. I am sure once put in production this would be a must have boat for many of us.

I suggest going to the local convenience store and investing a few $$$ in Power Ball or Mega Millions tickets. For more instant gratification, the Cash for Life instant games might work too. You could then get both boats... plus a pair to put down in the Florida Keys too. Would not have to worry about that inconvenient little button and arguing as to which one you have to pay taxes on. :)

Tried that lottery thing long enough right now would be happy to get my own money back. And clearly the little one is the one I would have in the driveway for the IRS LOL. Actually since my wives car accident and neck injuries I am looking for a boat she could be comfortable in. One I am looking at online is a Trojan F36 Big wide heavy and not out of my price range. The only issue is annual maintenance slip and storage since it would be a boat I can't bring home every trip. Sadly right now I can afford the boat the slip and storage just won't have any money left to go fishing. However if I did win the lotto the boat would be in a slip in AK but I would send you guys pics LOL.

I like Woolridge boats but again the point is something the wife can ride in. A new Woolridge would be worse than my current 26ft as far as her ride is concerned. The point is we survived the loss of her income which will be reimbursed eventually when the lawyers are done. She has 5 fused Vertebrae in her neck plus a metal plate so getting bounced around in a boat is not on her to do list. For me and my friends I would look at something like a Hewes Craft 260 but I will need something heavy and stable for her to be comfortable. I am not a big fan of the old Trojan boats but the fact is there are thousands of them still on the water and they don't cost a lot to buy. At nearly 10000 pounds and 14ft wide my bet is it won't be rocking back and forth like my current boat so she should be able to enjoy some days on the water.

Any other suggestions would be worth a look I really don't want to go much past 20 grand unless I actually win the lottery and if I do well maybe a 56 Viking Convertible.

If you're serious Jim, there is a sistership to my charterboat up here in Ludington, maroon instead of bright red striping, he's asking $18K right now. It's a 33'X12' Chris Craft, stable platform for sure. Send me a pm if you want details, and look at my page for the sister to that. It has no trailer though, lol. I've got the other connections for a slip and storage though.

If your looking for something to ride in with the wife and a total fishing machine and one of the most efficient, reliable, and cost effective boats on the lake.

My dads world cat is up for sale. Its 8.5 wide so you can still trailer but twin hulled so its still extremely stable. Toilet and fridge for the wife too. Won the 2006 Salmon Unlimited Indiana tournament series too, so you know it can fish.