soon to be new addition

Congratulations! Believe me, time is gonna slip by so much faster. These are the days we'll never get back. Blink & they're 5.....

Best of luck!

Your not kidding. Evan is 4 now and it is hard to believe how fast those 4 years have gone by.

Thanks everyone. I am excited about it. Hopefully the baby will be born in july so it doesn't mess with walleye season. LOL We will have an ultrasound and find out approx due date next week.

I have found it to be a balancing act. I spend what time i can fishing, but also don't neglect being the father the kids need me to be. Hoping this summer i can mix them together and spend some quality time with them on the water. We have done a little perch fishing, a little ice fishing, and they seem to really enjoy it. I believe it's not so much the activity, rather spending quality time with daddy. They make my world go round. H

I have found it to be a balancing act. I spend what time i can fishing, but also don't neglect being the father the kids need me to be. Hoping this summer i can mix them together and spend some quality time with them on the water. We have done a little perch fishing, a little ice fishing, and they seem to really enjoy it. I believe it's not so much the activity, rather spending quality time with daddy. They make my world go round. H

I completely agree. Evan loves doing anything with me. Being on the boat, fishing from shore, ice fishing, walking in through the woods, hunting.

I also find the worst day of the weekend is when I leave, and the best day of the weekend is when I return. Nothing warms ya up more than 3 kids smiling ear to ear excited to see daddy.......:thumb:

I also find the worst day of the weekend is when I leave, and the best day of the weekend is when I return. Nothing warms ya up more than 3 kids smiling ear to ear excited to see daddy.......:thumb:

Agreed when i get home in the morning from fishing or hunting and open the door and hear Daaaddddddyyyyyyyyyy's home warms the heart.