go pro

jimcr

Picked up a Go pro , The price dropped down to 129, does a better job than my video camera, Went 1 for 1 didn't get it on film though. Only a short 3.5 minute video setting lines after moving 5 miles.

Awesome camera,

test video

Edited by Nailer
Embeded the video

For $129, this must be the Go Pro 1, not the Hero2?

The footage looks great.

this is the gopro hero HD naked . the price drop is because 2 other company's have come out with there version.

You still have to buy the cards and have a computer thats fast enough for the HD video,

Hey Jim, just curious, how long will that camera record for, and where are they available? Or yeah, one last question, you Milwaukee guys use any spoons to fish...lol? Thanks.

on a 16 gig card it will do 2.5 hours of high def video. Its field of view is 170' . other settings give different results. battery life is a little longer than it takes to fill a card. we filled 2 cards on Saturday 32gigs of video. About 5 hours.

I picked mine up at best buy but you can order direct from Go Pro also.

We ran some spoons along with 3 Flasher flys. Our only fish came on a FF setup. tough fishing unless you ran out to 240-260. I heard it was a bumpy ride back in early. Didn't want to run out that deep with the small craft advisory going into effect in the afternoon. and having neck issues right now.

We were over fish but they were tight lipped. Tons of bait also.

I may get a housing to run off riggers next year.

Welcome to the world of Gopro Jim! How'd that mount work out for ya? Did you use it?

Mount worked great! Thanks.

Mounted In the same place as the movie camera with better results, no vibrations. Makes it easy to change out the card or battery, it's very close to the windshield . Now just have to either update my computer or find different software. My computer is 32 bit and the software works best with a 64 bit. I am not sure if power director 10 is 64 , the new version is (11)