St. Joe this weekend

Taking the boat to St Joe, I usually dont fish there this time of year but if the boats there I might as well fish. Has anyone been out or have any tips from those who fish down there? I will be in a White/Green Four Winns cuddy, usually monitor 68.

Give the MC2 a call Sunday morning, going to start in front and if nothing going on will head South to about 80 and set up on a North troll. Not sure what is going on havent been out for a couple of weeks but we slip at Brians Marina and will talk to our neighbors befor we head out. See you on the Lake. We are a 23 ft John Allmand Hard top all white, and we look like a porcupine with all out gear set out.

Thanks mike went Friday and set up around 70fow and headed out to 110 with nothing going, trolled in and hit the pier heads, not much happening. Headed home today. Hope you find them tomorrow, see you out there in the spring. Thanks for your help

Fishing machine went out Saturday predawn, trolled the river out and all the way to 120 fow had 2 hits around 100 fow 53 down on a moonshine rv landed a 7# steelie lost the other on a slider this around 10 am. Fishied till about 330 or 4 had two more hits on sliders riggers down around 100 landed a 3# coho. We marked a ton of fish and several schools of bait but very little action waited for the fish to come up off the bottom at sunset but never happened, 2012 was a very good season all in all see you guys next spring!