Spoon Racks for Boat?

Looking to add some spoon racks under my hardtop and gunwales of my boat to store and hang spoons for easy access and organization. I have seen quite a few boats around the harbor with the hanging spoon/lure racks but never really paid attention to how they were setup. Doesnt have to be elaborate just dont want them falling off with every wave. What do you guys use? Thanks.

Looking to add some spoon racks under my hardtop and gunwales of my boat to store and hang spoons for easy access and organization. I have seen quite a few boats around the harbor with the hanging spoon/lure racks but never really paid attention to how they were setup. Doesnt have to be elaborate just dont want them falling off with every wave. What do you guys use? Thanks.

Morning Chris...

I've been using stuff from this company. Very pleased.

http://www.magneticmarineproducts.com/

Its nice and quick and spoons or plugs don't fall off. I talked to him at the Ultimate Show in Grand Rapids this year and he was developing more "stuff" so if he doesn't have quite what you want may be worth calling.

Paul C

Mattawan, MI

I had one of thos magnetic things and another style similar the problem is the hooks get into stuff and people. I have gone to these. You can use snaps or velcro with them. I screwed in a couple snaps in the back of my boat. you can lean against it and not get a hook in you because of the thick clear plastic that covers the lures. I use the medium size.

http://www.hook-um.com/lure_products.html

Morning Chris...

I've been using stuff from this company. Very pleased.

http://www.magneticmarineproducts.com/

Its nice and quick and spoons or plugs don't fall off. I talked to him at the Ultimate Show in Grand Rapids this year and he was developing more "stuff" so if he doesn't have quite what you want may be worth calling.

Paul C

Mattawan, MI

Thanks for the link, looks like something that will work great on my boat.

If I get a chance I will grab a shot of mine. They work great.

This is what my boat has in the gunwales. (made by the previous owner)

1D2N0427.jpg

I added a 12 volt florescent above on each side. This lights the lures, and floor very nice.

1D2N0432.jpg

Here is a close up of the racks.

1D2N0434.jpg

They are just pc's of black lexon spaced away from a board they are mounted on.