Port sheldon launch site.

Just a heads up for those who launch out of port sheldon. There seems to be a rock/boulder in the channel of the river. Hit it on the way in (idle speed), located around the start of the cattails on the way back to the ramp. Guess I should've had it trimmed up a bit.:( Anybody else run into it? No major damage, just a new prop in store for the boat.

Coming back in is it closer to the north shore or the south shore? I know there are some logs closer to the south shore that I bumped earlier this year. That water has been down quite a bit in there all year. I can't believe the size of some boats people have been getting in and out of there. Seems like the water is pretty skinney even for my 17'

Coming back in is it closer to the north shore or the south shore? I know there are some logs closer to the south shore that I bumped earlier this year. That water has been down quite a bit in there all year. I can't believe the size of some boats people have been getting in and out of there. Seems like the water is pretty skinney even for my 17'

Welcome to the site Raymond

Phantom17.....It was closer to the south shore, pretty much between the weed lines. 50 yards or so before you make the gentle left back to the ramps. Hope this helps. It was definitely not a log. Never had a problem with my old 17' or my new 22' until now, I have to agree with you, the water has seemed to drop a bit. Good luck and keep it trimmed up a bit.