Another season done

Line Dancin

Well i was hoping to get out this weekend but with the forcasted weather i think i am headed north to cut trees, fix fence, and post signs. This was going to be my last chance to get out as i have a surprise party then two weddings in a row to go to all out of town. After that it is time to go sit in a tree. Thanks to all again for a great season. It was fun fishing with some of you guys again. Man our season is just way to short, but i guess i cant complain i was only blown off a couple time and missed a couple weekends from march till now. Got a ton of fish in the freezer also. But i guess it is that time of year to start breaking down the boat.

hey aaron have a good season in the woods man it was good to meet ya this summer hoping i'll have the boat for lake michigan set up and ready to fish next spring. and if all goes as plan will also have the boat up north for lake superior also and maybe get up there for a weekend of fishing

Nice work this season Aaron. I too have started to switch the brain around to hunting. Perhaps one more trip (next weekend) but then it's off to the woods. Glad you had a nice and safe season and got to meet a few more guys from the site. I was fortunate enough to get Jon out this year too.

Aaron,have a great hunting season. Thanks for this springs Erie info for the Monroe,Mi. area, the Red Roof Inn worked out fine. I was just thinking about a fall trip there and wondering what a good time (date) would be? Rudey

I've never fished it in the fall. I know they are getting perch down there. Not sure how it has been over the last few days but a buddy of mine got a nice batch a couple weeks ago. From what i understand the water is extremely low and they have had bolles closed a lot over the last couple weeks. Be carefull launching so you dont go over the end of the pad. My buddys boat is still at brest bay marina and he says with the outdrive all the way up he is about hitting bottom all the way through the marina. He had to chop weeds just to get out last weekend they have grown in that thick in the channels. If you get out post a reprt i would be interested in knowing how you did.

It sure was a great season Aaron, thank god hunting season makes the end of fishing a lot easier. I had that wedding "problem" in June. I hope to get a couple more trips before it is done for us.

It sure was a great season Aaron, thank god hunting season makes the end of fishing a lot easier. I had that wedding "problem" in June. I hope to get a couple more trips before it is done for us.

Dont people know its fishing season they should know better than to interupt fishing season. And then there is hunting season they cant interupt that. Hunting season is shorter than fishing season. Oh yeah than river fishing and ice fishing??? :lol: