Chat Room

GLF

What day of the week, and what time would you like to have the chat?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What day of the week, and what time would you like to have the chat?

Its time to get our chat room rocking again. We are looking to have a weekly chat on ?????? Thats the question we are trying to figure out, so we are putting up a poll to decide what night to have the weekly chat. We are looking at 7 or 8 pm EST on the chat night.

This will be a two part poll, so you will be able to do multiple votes. Please vote for which day, and what time you would like.

This is an open poll, so everyone will be able to see how you voted.

Edited by GLF
Added EST

If anyone wants, I am open for a chat this Wednesday night at 8pm. We have practice at the track from 5-8pm, so I may be a little late getting there.

If you have never visited the chat room, there are 5 chat rooms. All of them are named after the Great Lakes. By default, everyone goes to the Lake Michigan room. Click on a different room to switch to another room. We main change the name on the rooms to better suite our needs.

I would like to come up with a weekly chat topic schedule for the main room.

Great minds think alike, I was thinking some sort of "topic", maybe useful.

I'll surely pop in to chat with the crew, however, with 3 kids at home I'm stretched pretty thin, but will give it the old college try!

How long will the chat go? I work until 9 so I can pop in afterward if anyone is around.

That chat will go on for as long as there are people in the chat room. Stop by after work and see if anyone is still there.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...