I'll be here more!

Welcome to the site, Ryan. Having had a recent bad experience with the newly appointed moderator (never sent the rod he agreed to sell me) on your former site, there is even less motivation to post since you and Dave departed.

And maybe we won't have to deal with our other opinionated but clueless "friend" from there too :banana:. He's been at it again in recent days.

You guys are acting like there are only 2 trolling fishing forums in this world. Well there are lots. I don't want to pull lines like some of you are from the other site to this site so I won't mention that I am an admin from another Great Lakes Outdoor site with over 5000 members. I also follows a number of Lake Ontario forums and a number of general fishing sites and some ice fishing site. I try to be a good member on all of those sites. Some have more relevant topic to certain times of the year or certain types of fishing and my participation depends on that as well.

The one thing I find is that all sites seems to have their regulars and the inside groups and the site I admin has been accused of the same and I am not sure how to make an all encompassing site or i would have done it by now.

I wasn't sure where to post this but since Ryan has, and is involved in two sites I thought I would pick on his thread.

Edited by FsnMachine
spelling

They promoted a flatlander to run the site now, you got out just in time. I've seen the damage they do first hand ( miller park, Wisconsin Dells, Minocqua)

Well that's some of the most cheese clouded thinking I've read in a long time! I've been fishing the great lakes for many years and know many that have fished the longer. If you target a fish you know it doesn't know the state or international boundaries. Just because these areas caught what they were baiting for ( tourists ) it's the flat landers fault??? And I'm sure there is pressure from other states too.