The BLOG

Dave Mull

Glad to have you here Dave. I too have been a long time subscriber and used to frequent the GLangler site. I have met you before at the Brown Blast and have successfully used your tip of running Rat L Traps in the prop wash off spinning reels in the spring for coho. It sure is a fun way to catch fish. I have also been to one of your and Dan's seminars in Birch Run. I learned a lot of info when I was first starting out from you guys and look forward to anything you can contribute here. Personally I think this is the best Big Lake Fishing site on the web and it looks like it will only keep getting better.

Look forward to the blog Dave. I work in book, magazine and journal printing. The industry, magazines and newspapers especially, have really taken a hit in advertising dollars in competition with internet, Amazon, ebooks and other electronic media. The publishing/printing business is changing, I'm not sure for the best.

I certainly know of what you speak. Hardly any fishing magazines are as large as they used to be. Just got the recent In-Fisherman and it was 64 pages--used to be twice that size.

Now writer/photogs such as myself need to find ways to provide digital content. Not quite as lucrative as print used to be, although what magazines pay has definitely slid in a lot of cases.

Not always so easy to roll with the punches!

Dave

Look forward to the blog Dave. I work in book, magazine and journal printing. The industry, magazines and newspapers especially, have really taken a hit in advertising dollars in competition with internet, Amazon, ebooks and other electronic media. The publishing/printing business is changing, I'm not sure for the best.

I would say Welcome Dave:thumb: I have been a GLA reader for many years also, and I must say I don't read a book backwards but I always went to the back page to read your story, always a honest aproach to life and realitiy:cool: Thanks again Dave, I will be watching your blogg here:thumb:..

Well chickens eat about anything and everything, so maybe the solution to those biting flies...well, maybe.

And would like to take you up on that offer of a troll on the Sea Ray. Only have been salmon fishing once out of Whitehall (got some real nice walleyes in White Lake one night years ago). Very nice port!

Thanks!

Dave

Glad to see you here at GLF, it's a great site, someday you'll have to tell me about the chickens ok??? Then tell me how to get rid of the biting flies in Whitehall , maybe someday you can come fish on our SeaRay

Grant, I have to give credit where it is due. That last page column Angling Life was written by my good buddy Dan Keating.

Thanks for the kind words though!

Dave

I would say Welcome Dave:thumb: I have been a GLA reader for many years also, and I must say I don't read a book backwards but I always went to the back page to read your story, always a honest aproach to life and realitiy:cool: Thanks again Dave, I will be watching your blogg here:thumb:..