35" Nervo Extreme 02 - Quarter Midget

Time for us to move up/upgrade! We are selling Hunter's 35" Nervo Extreme 02, replacing it with a Nervo Grizzly and moving him up to the Lt. 160 class. More speed!!!!!!

photo_1_865556.jpg

The car is a 35" Nervo Extreme 02 and has new belts which are good for 4 years. The motor(Honda GX-120) was built by RPN Motorsports and was new at the start of the 2012 season. It is USAC legal. The body is made out of carbon fiber, and the graphics were done by Banshee graphics. This car holds a track record at Lansing CQMA track.

$2,600

Mike

269-207-8024

Quarter Midget racing is for kids 5-16 years old.

Will a 210 pound man fit in there? ;)

Actually.....after the end of the points racing season, we are talking about having an "adults" race with the cars. If you can fit in it, you can drive it. I have not tried yet, but I am hoping I can fit in one of our cars. :thumb:

I might be able to borrow a my bosses sons Junior Animal Kart it will hold a adult but if you break it you gotta fix it. He is sponsored by Coyote and is about to move up to Heavy Animal karts. No way on earth to describe doing 150 with your butt 2 in off the ground.

I might be able to borrow a my bosses sons Junior Animal Kart it will hold a adult but if you break it you gotta fix it. He is sponsored by Coyote and is about to move up to Heavy Animal karts. No way on earth to describe doing 150 with your butt 2 in off the ground.

Jr. Animal kart or Jr. Animal quarter midget? Where does he race?

I helped a friend build a Kart back in High School used a Suzuki GT 350 for a engine. My mini bike back then had a 292 Sno Jet engine you get some weird looks when you pass cars on the high way with a mini bike LOL. I also put a 492 Hirth snowmobile engine in a Super Mouse 3 wheeler was pretty cool take off the 8hp Briggs and install a 70hp snowmobile engine. It nearly castrated my brothers best friend when he flipped it. You don't want to hear the details it makes you shrivel up LOL.

Tyler was hitting over 110 on some of the longer runs I cannot imagine running one of these alcohol Karts in the Delta Plex. Tyler holds the track records at a couple of tracks in the classes he runs. He is also one of the youngest kids in his class most of the kids he races are 3 years older than him. There are a bunch of videos up there of different tracks and classes of Karts he races.