Little traverse bay petoskey

8/25 went sat morning fish are there finally got 3 for 6 and one nice lake trout fish were all over the water column fished in 120 fow got two really nice kings at 110 ft on a NBK spoon and lake trout on same spoon back to back got another king on 8 color lead core on planer board on watermelon and the other king on green dolphin fished straight out form pier ran north and south from hospital to red buoy.

We went 5-10 on Saturday. We had a double that tangled lines something nasty. The bite was done when we got it together. Meat rigs and moonshines did well saturday. Went 1-6 on sun morning. The fish turn off quick in petoskey. Not a place where u can pick up fish when bite is done.

Good job on the fish!

I had 69 at the surface and saw temps not change much all the way down to 120 ft.....the fish were a little sluggish.. hopefully the water will cool off and form a nice thermocline i also marked fish from the surface to the bottom..

I guess those staging kings don't care about water temp. I fished an area where they are not even close to be staging and they were all inn the cold water below the thermocline. I could actually see the cline on the graph. It looked like one of my rigger balls it was such a temp change.