Ice_man's Waterfowl and Hunting Adventure's (very pic heavy!!)

Well this year is going to be a big year for me. I have Lost 80lbs over the summer working out and recovering my my injury. mind over matter if you dont mind it dont matter! I look great, i feel great! I decided to keep everything in 1 thread. This year i will be hunting early goose in zone 3, the small game opener in Baldwin as well as the youth duck hunt, zone 2 waterfowl opener,zone 3 opener.I leave for North Dakota on Oct 20 through the 28th. Not to mention bow hunting early doe and rifle. Going to be a full fall. I will update this thread with pics and live updatea so stay tuned. I am scouting tomorrow night so i will update then. Good luck everyone this fall!

1st update- Went out to some of my private property today to drop off a couple bags of jerky i just smoked up and chat with them. The landowners daughter smoked a beautiful 9 point last year that had some amazing g2's with her car so that was kinda sad, but he gave me the info on some geese. Also last week monday i found a field with over 200 birds in it. No idea who the owner was. did some digging met up with them today brought them a bag of jerky and what do you know i have a great field that has flooded wheat and deer and over 120 acres! so that was a great end to my weekend. Work tomorrow then scouting tuesday and thursday before the opener but i'm pretty sure i know where i will be ;) Let em lock!

jay

man good to see your doin better man hope ya have a good hunting season man and next year we'll have to hook up and go chance some fish out on the big pond up north aka superior

• 4 weeks later...

Had a great hunt... killed 6 wook ducks, 4 BW teal, 1 red head, and 2 drake mallards between 4 people. Saw over 300 hundred birds. I took a TON of pics but as we where leaving i tripped and drowned my cam! So no pics yet. I have to see if they can be saved. Next hunt is thursday.