So got out on the lake again today joined by my little brother Mike Elzinga and double d. Looks like it is starting to set back up a little because the cold water was only 85 feet down. Anyway start setting up in 100 fow fighing our way into the waves. By the time we got all the lines set we were in 140. Got back in close as quick as we could and hooked into a couple heading north. Hooked into a monster, or at least what we thought was a monster on the 7 color at about 7:00. Ended up slowing the boat down, putting bags in, and turning around to try to gain some line. When we finally got the beast to the boat we could see that there was no fish on our lure, it was hooked on the leader of a copper. We had to hand line the 12 lb catfish on the end the rest of the way into the boat :o He was attached to what appears to be a 300 #45 copper by a green with black splatter ace hi. I was almost crying from laughter when we got this thing in the boat because I have never seen anything like it :) We did end up landing four kings as well with two around 15. Ended up 5 for 8.

What worked :

2.6 sog on south troll 3.4 on north

100 to 120 fow

Wonder bread ace hi on rigger 84 down

Big white paddle 95 down on rigger popped a couple of times with no one home

250 #45 copper with blue and sparkle mini ace hi

300 #32 with mag moonshine flounder pounder

7 color with mag moonshine mongolian beef