Finally getting to fish The Joe for an extended period, Thursday was the worst day I have had in a long time. Fished the morning and went 0 for 2, first time that the skunk stayed on the MC2. Friday was a different story. Went 5 for 7 running meat rigs and clean spoons. 110 FOW where we started, 2 riggers at 116 and 126 with Meat rigs, 2 wire dipsy's on 1 1/2 left side out 287 and rt side out 305 both with meat rigs. 2 300 copper with 3 oz dive bomb 1/2 way out on the copper, Modified carmel dolphin stinger on 1 and a carmel dolphin FB spoon on the other. Just a 6 rod spread with 2 on the boat. 3 Lake Trout, and 1 King about 8 lbs and a fat Coho. Speed was 2.2 knots on the GPS and 1.9 mph in the water. Going to fish the evening bite too will report later.

Thanks for the report Mike. I was out Monday for the first time since the Holland tournament and also recorded my first skunk of the year. I fished 90 fow to 200 with two rigger releases with nobody home and one hit on a dipsy which was gone by the time I got from the wheel to the rod. We need a good east blow for a couple days so we don't burn so much fuel going deep. Good luck the rest of the weekend!!!. The crew I had lined up for today cancelled out. Have a great day on the water!!!!

Good job Mike! I would head deeper thou! Were I is the temp break at now?

Temp at 90 down is 63 degree, we didn't fish the afternoon bite as we had planned, will be on the lake at 6:30 Saturday morning gonna try the same pattern and go deeper, will have a full boat so we will be able to run a bigger spread. Tournament down here this weekend so we plan on staying out of the mess. If u r fishing the tournament and we can help you out call my cell, 269 9294221 will give you what we can. Chris we were running 8" spinnies with meathead and DW meatrigs, Colors that worked UV glow spinnies and wonderbread spinnie with uv DW uv meat rig and meat head green splatter, meathead black on glow splatter and green glow rigs were all good.

Edited by SUPERTRAMP
answer question