Looking for info on fishing Petoskey/Mackinaw

Going north this weekend to try some new waters. Can anyone give me information on fishing out of Petoskey/Mackinaw. Going to be using 4 downriggers and braid dipseys. I normally run out of Port Sanilac and that's pretty much a spoon only program over there. I have a bunch of spinny/flasher fly set ups and some plugs. Just trying to figure out a what guys are using to shorten the learning curve up there. Thanks!

moonshine glow spoons-green jeans, sarge, sand burr-almost any of them- work great from before daylight to about 8 (longer if its cloudy) then yeck- verdict, jerid, dreamweaver- lemon ice, blue dolphin, green dolphin, most of the uv spoons have been working. Good Luck!!

When I have fished the Mackinaw area, we fished on the St Ignace side. If you launch from the public launch, got straight out to 70-90 fow and troll west. The bottom drops off very fast up there, so that depth is only 1/2 mile out. This time of year flashers/flies, plugs, and mag Moonshine will work.

Ended up fishing out of petoskey and it was an experience. Went 6-16 :(

Early morning and evening were only time they would bite. Meat rigs, spoons, and flies flashers did ok. We lost a few spoons and flasher flies and meat rigs on bite offs. Dipsys got hit a lot but very few fish landed off them.

4 kings were 10 lbs and 1 was 14. Also threw back a laker.

thanks for the help.