Ball Bearing Swivels

A basic question. I'm getting ready for my annual Salmon trip and ordered swivels based on the breaking pounds. I got the 44# ones. They are a lot smaller than I would have expected. What size are commonly used? Thanks.

I never buy snap swivels any more I buy Sampo ball bearing swivels with the welded rings and add DSuo Lock snaps to them zero issues in the last 7 year with one. 30lb is plenty many people buy way too heavy I only run 20lb leaders so no need to run heavy swivels also the smaller ones spin free and much nicer than the big ones. The only exception to my rule is Spro power swivels.

As hard as it is to find Sampo swivels in my area anyways. I never liked the coastlocks or the "regular sampo snaps" I always wanted the round bend. I think I got the idea from this site and just started putting my own duolocks on them. I used to use Sampo and opti swivels. There were days when I could catch just as many fish on each, more fish on sampo, but never more fish on Optis. So I went to all sampo. 30 lb (the smallest with the welded ring)