mscst aug 25 last event

A very strange day for me we sat down right on fish in the dark and were 1 for 4 by 6:30 2 for 5 by 7 other than a nice Steelhead in 285ft several miles north of where we started that was my entire day. What worked well the honest answer is nearly nothing worked LOL we had hits and lost fish at the boat on a Ace Hi Double glow 2 fish on and 1 in the box before 7 am 135 dn on a rigger west troll in the 9's around 170 ft. Same troll a BW UV paddle with a Poofster fly hit and missed a BW UV paddle with the 2013 fly hit and missed BW UV paddle with the Poofster took a small king I do mean small. Continued trolling west to 250 turned around and went back in. Trolled north and south in 170 180 for a hour headed back NW picked up a Steelhead in the high 15's or 16's on a 150 copper in about 285. Then had the only boat withen a mile of me in 305 ft run my port side boards over with his riggers. Lost a board and 150 copper setup time to invest in a paintball gun.

I will sort out my score sheets and post all results tomorrow Drift won the last event Inreeltrouble took second and had big fish which I am glad to say was .15 smaller than mine so I won big fish for the year. Sadly for Jon I took 7th place in the port championship from him. Fishsniffer managed to hang on to first place in what turned out to be a tight race for the top 3 spots with just over 10 points between 1st and 3rd. Drift moved up from 5th to 2nd to nudge out Fishmael.

Did I mention I took big fish for the year LOL.

Now on to important things guys please make sure you support our sponsors and thank them for helping Don and me make this into a fun event for everyone. Lets not forget to thank Patty for helping with every weigh in and baking for most of them as well. We had pretty good weather for the whole season other than using one blow date. Fishsniffer had the best box of the year at the last event scoring 148.1 which is darn good for a 6 fish box. My est box which included the big fish was 140.95 and only good for 6th place so we really had some tight events this year.

Sorry for the delay here are the Event results I will get together some other stats for the season as well. Please note Hi Seas had a 45 pound box but had a 12 point deduction for being late.

Boat Name BIG FISH Salmon LAKER Steelhead Brown Total Weight Total Points

Drift 13.9 60 69 129

Inreeltrouble 19.8 60 60.8 120.8

7Mary3 8.8 40 15 36.55 91.55

High Seas 14.35 50 33 83

Fishsniffer 13.1 40 5 32.35 77.35

N II Deep 7.4 30 20.05 50.05

1 MAINIAC 0

King Fish 0