Went out to 130 fow and set lines worked out to 190 with no takers. I turned around got to 167 and the 300 cu went off with a no fish nick meat rig on it. Then the mag wire diver set on 2 with a wonder bread j- plug went off. Fightinghe fish driving the boat and trying to give a quick report to some guy on the radio!! ( it was w blast) got my fish( wire diver) about 75 feet behind the boat and the other wire went off. That fish was lost because only two of us both fighting fish. Landed mine and then Brians fish. Worked into 130 fow got a hit on white paddle with a poofster fly trailering it went off with a miss. Turned around worked west out to 190 and no takers. Turned around and worked east to 120 no takers. Pulled lines went onto 45 fow in front of the piers set a rigger at 35 with the poofster and banv!!! Nice king. Turned and went south and the other rigger went off at 30 down with double trouble took a nice king. It was so foggy that it was hard to see other boats. Then the poofster went again with a miss . Ended the day 4 for 8.