We fished the Muskegon event Sunday with Aaron (Line Dancin) & Dave (Hell_Hound).

1st time this year I made the Pier head at start time.

started in 25 FOW just outside of the pier head going north.

picked up a couple fish in shallow then started moving NW all the way out to 160.

100 to 130 was the best depth.

150 copper and 5 color did the most damage with plugs, Ace High wonder bread glow worked best for us.

3 color with an orange chilly willy grabbed a small coho out in 160 so that was our sign to turn around.

Dipsy's pick off a few fish.

ended the with 13 fish 1-coho 2-lakers 3-steel rest all kings - big fish was just shy of 16#'s. I think we only farmed 4 or 5 today. one right at the swim platform for hasp failure - bent it right open during the final lift to the net.:D

imag0105.jpg

good day to be out - we seen alot of fish feeding up on the surface. and the fish were loaded with little 1" bait. water was cold 45degs in close 160 foot it was up to 58deg's.

ended up 4th - with many great boxes of fish today.:thumb:

thanks to Sniffer, Patty, & 1Manic for holding a great event.

and a big thanks to Big Weenie for sponsoring this event.

Way to find the fish again:thumb: My butt is still sore from you guys kicking it on sunday:grin: It was a pleasure to be able to fish against all you guys in the mscst this year. Best of luck to all in the final event in 2 weeks.

Hey Jon and Aaron thanks fr having me tag along I had a blast... And sorry for losing the big one at the back of the boat! He worked me to death just to lose him.. Looking forward to the next time!! You guys are great! And it was nice to put a face with some names off this site!! Thanks sniffer and everyone else that hosted the event!! Maybe next year Ill be able to attend a few more events! And another thanks to Ken (nailer) for dropping my name to Jon when he needed crew!! Again had a blast!!

Glad to have you along Dave.

Hey Jon and Aaron thanks fr having me tag along I had a blast... And sorry for losing the big one at the back of the boat! He worked me to death just to lose him.. Looking forward to the next time!! You guys are great! And it was nice to put a face with some names off this site!! Thanks sniffer and everyone else that hosted the event!! Maybe next year Ill be able to attend a few more events! And another thanks to Ken (nailer) for dropping my name to Jon when he needed crew!! Again had a blast!!