Permission to board?

Hi guys. I joined this site a few days ago and I must say I am impressed!

Seems like a real "team" here unlike the other Great Lakes site where everyone is so quick to criticize instead of offering advise. Got old quick!

I started salmon fishing in 2009 out of Michigan City,In. and have since trailered my Polar Kraft 178TC out of New Buffalo,Mi.

So even with a few years under my belt on the big lake, I'm still thirsting for more knowledge and tricks of the trade. In the few days since joining, I feel like I've learned more from this site than I ever have from the other.:thumb:

I'm a laid back kinda guy and won't waste your time with "un-informed" advise or repeated questions. I'm hear to learn.

Dave.

Welcome aboard Dave. Don't worry about questions or uninformed opinions, they bring on discussion and that's what this site is all about. I'm far from the most experienced guy and I chime in all the time. You never know when you'll learn something new or who you might learn it from! That's what makes this sport so great, nobody has all of the answers, we are all still learning a little every time we go out.

Welcome aboard Dave! Dont be afraid to ask a question that may have been asked before. We frown on the "do a search" replies. I personally love seeing the repeat questions brought up because there is always a different answer, and something new to learn from someone who may not have replied or seen the original post.

Nobody knows it all, and even the veterans learn a thing or two.

If you need anything, let out a shout and someone will answer!

Welcome to this site and man is it a great one at that...I've learned so much and well I'm still learning, but what these Guys have taught me the most, is.......................................................................Damn..... (thinking)..............Oh Yeah they are the most Patient and generous Bunch of Men I know... and Damn they've been good to me...Thanks Guys and welcome to the board.