Which port Labor Day weekend

U Pick em, there are usually a lot of fishermen on any Holiday weekend, I guess it depends on where u live and how far u want to drive. I fish St Joe year around and have found that the latter part of August and Early September are really good fishing. Ludington, Manistee, Grand Haven, Muskegon are all good ports. If u fish Southern Lake u can expect to have to run further to find deep water, Northern Lake from Pentwater north deep water is much closer to the beach.

Nailer, he lives in Commerce TWP Michigan, which we know as Near Wixom and Milford Michigan, which we all know isn't near anything....It's east side Michigan...where I live and work...We only see Salmon when they are mounted on a wall over here....hahahah

West Michigan has all good ports on Labor day, but you may have to sleep in your truck, or a tent, or like me your boat...I think we're going camping, just me and the wife somewhere deep in the woods...Deep...prolly 500 feet back 2 feet down....

LUDINGTON! It peaks about this time of year, with salmon in mass everywhere, also staging up for runs upstream. Anyone needing a campsite with your boat is welcome to contact me via pm to my member page, we have room, and welcome all seeking a fish adventure to talk about all winter long. Once you fish Ludington, you'll have a hard time going anywhere else afterwards. Superior in every way guys.