Friday Night White Hall/Montague

We got a late start out, hit the big water at sunset, set up in 135FOW, lots of Fish No Hits though, went about an hour seeing lots of fish, decided to send a Green Glow J Plug back 200 feet on a dispey... it worked brought 1 monster female King in, about 20 pounds took 45 minutes of struggling with this fish but I got her in the Death Box,and I was done for the night....1 for 1, didn't get skunked, and happy about that...everyone was seeing a lot of fish, but not much biting... don't know why... it was a night fish.... wan to get out in the morning next weekend...

Boltman

Before your next night trip Robert, stop and get a Moonshine Green Jeans. Run it deep before sunset, and bring it up to 50-60' at dusk. Armstrongs in Whitehall should have one.

Nice job on the one piggy.

I think I've got a green Jean Nailer, but I'll look, I don't think I had them back far enough to begin with either...But it always has helped me to hang one back there a long ways, all alone..I'm going to keep on trying,and work it all out, hang with a routine and start changing them up if there's not Action...