Rocket Launcher install complete

Well, I found some time this morning to drill a few holes in a perfectly good boat. I only had one casualty with a bolt snapping that I will be in the process of drilling out and replacing which will be my 8th long line rod holder up top, hoping that it's painless.

Thanks for you guys that gave me some input on this, I am glad that I thru bolted this thru the hard top.

080412103929.jpg

Notice to the right there is no rod holder on the end for a long line, but on the left that's what I am going for on the other side. If it's not as functional as I'm hoping I will move it and utilize it just the same as the other 7 for rod storage

080412103831.jpg

080412103755.jpg

Edited by JWheeler
Wrong pic loaded

Thanks KJ, It looks good, and I really just want it to be functional. I"m not that lazy of an SOB, but with 3 kids, and a wife who had a work trip for a week it's hard to find time to do what i need....LOL

Can't wait to put it to use, NEXT WEEKEND :thumb:

Looks great Jason. Love those Thompson's. I'm pretty sure I've seen your boat around here a few times.

Chris

Very likely, my sister has place right in Onekama, it's been there before. Will be heading over that way next weekend until the end of October....

Looks good Jason, amd Now I beleive I know how you are by another form:p but I'll still bring Dounuts sometime:lol::lol: ya know what I mean:thumb:

Yes...make sure to have those donuts....I like the custard filled long jons the best..... :grin:

Have fun over there. I'll be 4 ports to your north Friday of next week....Should be spending some more time early spring in your neck of the woods....plenty of opportunity then for a doughnut war

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Jason

Where did you order the stainless steel rocket launcher from?

Good idea, functionality and looks good. Add a couple lights and yer good to go.

Fish on Sports out of Interlochen