It was a pretty good night on the lake. The waves were around 1' as predicted. We ended up 8 or 11. (3) 10-12 pound kings and (5) 4-7 pound kings. 110-140 was the depth that worked best for us. Blue dolphin DW on SWR down 80' was the hotest catching 4 of the fish. Blue bubble spin doctor on a rigger down 75'. Mixed Veggies on a dipsy set at 1 back 160'. I can't remember what the other (2) were caught on but I think anything blue/green between 60-90 down would work. There were lots of boats out but they were scattered so no competition for water space.

Little Gem II

Dennis

Dennis,

I tried getting you on the radio a couple of times but no luck. Glad you did well. We also got a few fish. Ended up 4/4 all kings. We fished anywhere from 140' to 180'. All but one of our fish hit on a rigger. Blue bubble on a UV blue paddle took two and a mt dew spin doctor with a pickled sunshine took one. The other was on a dipsey with a blue dolphin spoon. What type of boat were you in, because i talked to a group of guys at the launch who had similar results as you and i am thinking it might have been you.

Jake

I'm not into the tourny thing but may have to give it a try some time. What is the better tournys to enter? I would be interested in just a Saturday tourny.

Jake73 I was fishing from a old cream colored 24' Searay. We did talk to a boat while tieing things down for the drive home that caught 4. They were in a four winns I think it was approx 20'ish long.

I remebered that one of the other fish came on a magnum bloddy nose DW on a dipsy.

I need to work on my VHF communication while out on the water.

Good luck to everyone in the tourny.

you might want to try the WMFL or the MSCST they are approx 1 Saturday a month. small fee, pay outs are based on # of boats. but are a good time and you get to meet a bunch of good folks.

I'm not into the tourny thing but may have to give it a try some time. What is the better tournys to enter? I would be interested in just a Saturday tourny.

Jake73 I was fishing from a old cream colored 24' Searay. We did talk to a boat while tieing things down for the drive home that caught 4. They were in a four winns I think it was approx 20'ish long.

I remebered that one of the other fish came on a magnum bloddy nose DW on a dipsy.

I need to work on my VHF communication while out on the water.

Good luck to everyone in the tourny.