Made it out fri. pm searched around had one on a big paddle and fly but line broke and lost everything ..:( Went out Sat morn.....tried in the crowd but could not catch a fish until we moved out to 140fow then picked away 3for3 and first lake trout .....man they DO stink up a boat:eek:with 2 newbies :D they were happy, all on blue and green dolphins some uv .. Sun morn the radio was much more pleasant to listen to....a lot of arguing Sat......some nice people out there Sun....set lines where we left off sat and had a newbie hooked up quickly ....had quite a fight while a couple trolled beside us and watched ....once it was netted they were cheering as much as we were....:lol: We stayed in 140fow and went 3 for 5 and some knock offs ...... All but the first fish was on a blue uv on a swr which I just made up before this trip.....thanks to the guys on here.....how many of those do I dare run at one time, it worked for me. :thumb: One fish on a glow spoon. Cleaned all up and deep fried some yum..... hopefully be back soon. Love seeing that rod go off.

Nice job Chuck.

I don't run the swr very often - in fact I've not tried it in quite some time because the fish have been coming on standard stuff.

BUT, if I do run it I would suggest only one down the chute.

With the currents we have you really don't want too much stuff hanging that long down there.

Just my opinion.

I learned what Mark said the hard way this weekend. I ran mine for the first time, and with only the one swr down and the other rigger, I still managed to create quite the mess.

Although, I made the mistake of having my non swr rigger being the deepest set. So, I think that's where I went wrong.