Fished 110-140 FOW. Went 6-13 between Port Sheldon and Holland.

What worked:

- Dipsey 145 back with a blue UV spinnie and a blue fly- had 3 hits

-Dipsey 120 back with a mtn dew spinnie and a green fly-by had 3 hits

- Rigger 60 with 50 feet of copper and RV Flounder plunder had 5 hits

-300 copper with a warrior hey baby standerd spoon had 2 hits.

All kings were 13-20 pounds. The bite shut off around 7 and we couldn't get anything to go.

Thanks for the report,I started in 50 ft just south of port marking a lot of bait and a few fish.picked up 1 coho on 11 paddle white glow fly.should have stayed south from your report. Picked up 1 more 130 ft chilly Willy in front of stacks.lost 1 on the way back to port green splattered back plug on swr.great job

Thanks for the report,I started in 50 ft just south of port marking a lot of bait and a few fish.picked up 1 coho on 11 paddle white glow fly.should have stayed south from your report. Picked up 1 more 130 ft chilly Willy in front of stacks.lost 1 on the way back to port green splattered back plug on swr.great job

Yeah when we were going out we saw a lot of boats in close but we went out farther. Had the fire drill goin for about and hour and a half with 13 hits and only 2 people. A lot of those fish were just swippin at the rigs.

Nice!! We were fishing 160-180 FOW could not keep coppers in the water.. 250-300-350 and 400 were hot hot!! We ended up with 2 man limit by 9:30 blue dolphin,blue benny mag spoons is what we fished with the entire time! Riggers took a few hits at 60 down.

Thanks... Can you or someone else post a pic of a "Flounder Pounder" ?

I am new enough to big lake fishing that i am still working thru being able to ID names/color combos of lures.

thanks in advance.

steve

http://www.moonshinelures.com/colorchart.html

http://www.moonshinelures.com/printable.html

Most of the larger lure companies all have color charts with names on their websites. Print them off, laminate them, and leave them on your boat. You can even get copies at some of the tackle shops for free.