GLF Texas Hold 'Em Event!

Dv8oR

*slaps self on hand*I didn't even ask my buddy Mike if I could call this a GLF Hold 'Em event!Dv8oR-Deviator-Creator of Change!!!!Anywho, I've gotten a couple of PM's on this and so now I'm starting to wonder about getting a little more concrete.So..... Mike...... Hey, can I try to get together a card game and Call it a Great Lakes Fisherman Hold 'Em Tourney!??!?!??!?T

Ok, I'm getting some hits!

Going to start adding some concrete!

How bout like a pot luck- You bring something you want to throw in for prizes! Spoon or something!

I think I'm going to put in a handheld GPS unit or a electric trolling motor or something cool for top prize!

Come on guys lets go, Rich(caz), Larry(hvyaction), Terry(DirtyDog) come on!!!!!!!

People that are on for a Hold'em event!

Dv8oR

SeaMac

GLF(hopefully just to donate funds)

So 8 'eh?!??!?!?!?!?

So....throw in anytime here....

Live or Online

Pre Christmas or Post Christmas!?!??!!?

Trying to figure a central location from where all 8 of us are and then what, rent a hall?!?! heheh...

Could be at my place anytime we want if you all want to come to Cedartucky.......heheheh....

T

Dv8oR

SeaMac

GLF

bluedevil

Capt Levi

Hvy Action

Caznik

DIRTY DOG

huntingfool43

And Hastings is pretty central! Now of course I feel a little awkward, I'm the one trying to make this happen..... But I didn't mean it to happen at someone elses house...lol.....

Ok but the 2007 Pigroast I call Wazfest will be at my house....lol....

Lets make something happen, Somewhere?!?!?!?!?!?

T

Anyone else that wants to come is more than welcome.

So.....How many cards does each player get in Texas Hold 'Em?

I think all of 'em GLF.......

ya let hear how to play

I think you start by asking everybody else if they have a certain card you need. If they don't they tell ya "Go Fish".

T

Ok, I'm getting some hits!

Going to start adding some concrete!

How bout like a pot luck- You bring something you want to throw in for prizes! Spoon or something!

I think I'm going to put in a handheld GPS unit or a electric trolling motor or something cool for top prize!

Come on guys lets go, Rich(caz), Larry(hvyaction), Terry(DirtyDog) come on!!!!!!!

People that are on for a Hold'em event!

Dv8oR

SeaMac

GLF(hopefully just to donate funds)

Tim,

When and where is it at? This month is pretty buisy for me because of all the X- Mas parties that I have to go to. If it is in Jan. I can make it for sure.

Caz