harbor beach july 25

Went out of harbor beach this morning with the neighbor who has been catching some really nice eyes out in 60 to 80 fow. We went south of the harbor 5 miles towards port hope and set lines at 6 in 65 fow. We only came in with 7 in the box but they were all over 26 inches and fat. The biggest fish was 32 inches and the rest were pushing the 30 inch mark, its not fast action like the bay but i can go out before work and still get a nap. We ran mini silver streaks in uv pinks and watermelon, and monkey puke 40 foot down in 60 to 80 fow. We landed every fish that hit, and were back to shore at 930. Trolling speed was 2.2 to 2.6, we only ran 4 rods. The walleye action is starting to pick up here on the sunrise side, with salmon fisherman also picking up big eyes out in 100 to 140 fow halfway down on standard size spoons. I will be back on the bay this saturday for prolly the last walleye trip of the year on the bay, its that time to start putting some pink meat in the freezer.

I meant to say north of the harbor towards port hope not south sorry

That was funny:lol: I was about to ask if there was a new port hope good job:thumb: on the eyes might have to work the closer saterday with the kids fishing day if it's rough:grin:

Thanks.