Still goood fishing, r u there??

Some great fishing to be had in lower Lk Huron. Are you missing out on it? Yes there are fish and plenty of them.

ps7-13.jpg

ps2.jpg

85-125 fow was our ticket. Fished waters from my Wpt's from last year, way south of the pack (yep, we had a good bunch of boats out there) and it held fish. Steel, Kings, Lakers and pinks, and walleye too.

The eyes were taken 80 down or the riggers @100fow an 156 back on the wire dipsy. They have made the turn out of the bay - several boats hit up a few eyes.

Yes, we have!!!! a good fishery!

That's great to see! You have been at it on the "dead side" long enough, with reports, and pics showing that there are fish to be had! It's great to see. Keep on em!:grin:

Blue dolphin has been one of my best producers so far along with orange crush and orange chilly willy. Just picked up some more today. Gonna run the crap put of those tomorrow. Thanks for the hints:) BIll

Today did not go well. Waves were 2 foot or less when we got there at 5:30. Caught a nice steelhead and a little coho right off the bat in 75 fow. Broke my number one rule of leavin fish to find fish. Figured we could come back to 75 later. Well the waves built to 4's with the occasion 5 and 6 which tossed around the pop can. Better than sitting home though. Steelhead came on blue dolphin down 68. The coho came on a free slider orange crush. Could not find the bait balls past 90.

Brandon, You Did WHAT:eek: you broke the rule :no: but ya got a couple that better then a skunk:cool: Good job:thumb:. I'am hopping that mother nature if kind to us on Saterday for the KIDS day out of Harbor Beach:rolleyes: