Duo locks or ball bearing snap swivels with spoons?

I have been using duo locks to attach spoons to my rigger rods. Should I be using good ball bearing swivel snaps?

On my free sliders i have duo locks on each end, should I have use snap swivels on either end?

Just making sure I am running everything the right way.

Thanks

I had a brain fart. I was looking at stuff getting it ready for pt. Sanilac in a.m. I have ball bearing swivels on everything except free sliders. I am changing those right now. Thanks guys!!

I buy quality welded ring ball bearing swivels and put my own Duo Lock snaps on them. But I would not run a single peice of gear without a good bearing swivel.

That is exactly right, don't fall for the cheap swivels, and dont buy swivels with unwelded split rings. I used to use Sampo swivels but now use some I found with welded rings. Size 3 and 4 work best for me. don't buy bargain swivels. I pay about 6 bucks for 3 swivels.

That is exactly right, don't fall for the cheap swivels, and dont buy swivels with unwelded split rings. I used to use Sampo swivels but now use some I found with welded rings. Size 3 and 4 work best for me. don't buy bargain swivels. I pay about 6 bucks for 3 swivels.

I am having a hard time finding good, stainless swivels with welded rings that are made in the US. Anyone got a brand they recommend? (Over the past several years I have made a concerted effort to only buy American whenever possible.)

Thanks guys...