Tough finding the fish this weekend as the weather had the scattered. Started on the bank friday-no fish and warm water. moved south in front of the project Saturday and found fish in 95-105 fow. Hot rig was razorburn spoon on rigger 50 back 45 down, took 5 of our 8. Five color lead took the others-nothing deep. Sunday the fish had moved even further south, ran almost to pentwater but man thats where the fish seemed to be stacked up. we had to leave early so we only fished a few hours but got on the fish right away two big kings pushing 20lbs. Cant wait to get back up this weekend.:thumb:

Had good Time with bro and the kids. To add a little to the weekend catch, my 10 year old grandson landed his first two kings. Needed help on the first one, got a little tired. When his cousin asked if he needed help on the second his reply was "I got this". don't know where that came from but it was hilarious. It turned out to be a nice 13-14 lb king. we finished with a 16 count overall. Big thanks to the gentleman that called and returned my board.

hey guy's im new to the site and wanted to say thank's for the reports!!also was wondering how far the run south to pentwater from the ludington port,plan on putting the boat in a slip there this weekend and didnt know which direction to go,it sounds like south is best right now,thank's for any help!!!