Inner Bay Eyes Mon-Sat-Sun

Roger L, Joe R, and I took a 3 man limit in 25 FOW on Monday. Bouncers and meat high and low.

I had a crew lined up for Tue but the winds were high and out of the East. This Scenario kept me off the water until Sat.

I normally don't fish Sat and Sun but he weather shut me down most of the week.

Sat. The weather reports were good and the actual off the buoys was OK. We started in 1-1/2 - 2 foot waves that quickly built to 3s with a lot of 4s thrown in. We did manage a 3 man limit pulling bouncers and meat in 25-27 FOW. We also had some bonus perch. I fished with Adam and Jim from the Port Huron area.

Sun. I fished with Bill N, Cam N, Dan S. We took a 4 man miscount pulling bouncers and meat. 25-27 FOW with some bonus perch. 19 eyes and 5 nice perch

Roger L, Joe R, and I took a 3 man limit in 25 FOW on Monday. Bouncers and meat high and low.

I had a crew lined up for Tue but the winds were high and out of the East. This Scenario kept me off the water until Sat

I normally don't fish Sat and Sun but he weather shut me down most of the week.

Sat. The weather reports were good and the actual off the buoys was OK. We started in 1-1/2 - 2 foot waves that quickly built to 3s with a lot of 4s thrown in. We did manage a 3 man limit pulling bouncers and meat in 25-27 FOW. We also had some bonus perch. I fished with Adam and Jim from the Port Huron area.

Sun. I fished with Bill N, Cam N, Dan S. We took a 4 man miscount pulling bouncers and meat. 25-27 FOW with some bonus perch. 19 eyes and 5 nice perch

Nice work glad to hear there hanging around still in this heat :thumb:

Nice job frank were you by buoys 1 and 2 i was looking for you on sat

Sat we probably came withing 3 miles of #1, but not by choice. We kept going against the waves so we'd have a smooth trip back.:) The inner bay is still chucked full of eyes. TG for this fabulous fishery. :)

Hey frank, heard you on the radio sunday. We took a 2 man limit in the early afternoon aprox. 5 mi. S/w of the hotel. 36 to 40 ft. Same program. 6 of our fish were 3lbs. Or bigger. Keep saying this will prabably be the last trip before heading west. With fishing being the way it is i'm finding it awful hard to leave home !!!!