Gas

GLF

This really burns my a$$! :eek: Gas jumps up $.20 in one day, but yet it takes 2 weeks for it to go down $.20. :mad: Do the oil companies really need to make another billion dollars this quarter? :rolleyes:

Hey guys I have all the free gas you want.:D

Ya I know, those gas prices really suck. You will just have to get your fishing budies to help out on the gas bill this year. Man it will really suck if it gos up to $3.00 a gallon.

Caznik

Gas has been up and down over the past week around here. First it was around 2.20 and then it went up to 2.55 and then back down to 2.44 and now today it is back up even higher to 2.59. This is all in about six or seven days. It's only going to get worse...

Tom

I just found a station that was still at $2.42 and filled up :( The rest were up to $2.59. Notice I did not put a smilely. There is something seriously wrong with our government when the oil companies can raises the prices they way they do :(

I have to say this again. No company needs to make 10 billion dollars in a quarter.

I have to bite my tounge but I must say we are still better off then we were in the early 1970s when you had to wait at gas stations for over an houir to get your 5 gallon limit. I worked on the road and we had to start putting fuel in our vehicle on Wenseday morning, Wenesday night, Thurseday morning and night and Friday morning just to get us from upper Michigan back to Wisconsin and home for the week end.

I do not like it either but at least we have fuel to put into our boats.

How many of you remember those days and how it impacted your life style.

I know I can not be the only old dog out here.

• 2 weeks later...