Salmon Spread

mriversinco

I just stumbled across a pretty good cracker spread and thought I'd share.

Took a good sized chunk of salmon that was already cooked (I cooked it in teriyake) but I don't think it matters. About a 4" chunk of a filet.

Mix that with 1 package of cream cheese.

Add a tablespoon or so of dried onion.

Touch of salt

Tablespoon or so of lemon juice (to taste)

Mix it up and it was a pretty big hit at our party and doesn't get much easier than that.

Hey Mike, This recipe works great with smoked salmon. Buy the Carrs crackers and put this spread on them. MMMM. The crackers to get are in the red box. They seem pricey, but they are tasty with smoked salmon spread.

Hey Mike, This recipe works great with smoked salmon. Buy the Carrs crackers and put this spread on them. MMMM. The crackers to get are in the red box. They seem pricey, but they are tasty with smoked salmon spread.

Its awesome with smoked salmon.. ive added black olives to it as well

• 1 month later...

here is a link to a smoked salmon and cream cheese recipe that i have been using for a while now. I tried a few and like this one the best

http://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20522

Also for smoked fish I have been buying Boursin garlic and herd cheese. it is a soft chees spread that on a cracker then a piece of smoked fish. This went over better at christmas last year than my brothers prime rib that he spent all day cooking.

• 8 months later...