Fishing is still really good. Things really haven't changed much, still been fishing 80-120 early then out to as far out as 220. I kind of like this time of year it's a mix of everything were putting out, spoons, flies, meat and plugs. Big black slick with a oceana, big white with a hypnotist on the rigger. Nitro area 51, twister and blue killer have all been steady on the out downs. Uv purple plaid with purple no see em teaser meat rig and white pearl fish scale with oceana stinger meat rig has been steady on the divers. Purple uv tux, black killer, blue dolphin and gold jager bomb on the 7-10 colors of lead. Black latter back, green and blue splatter back ace high plugs were going early on high divers.

Matt,

Thanks for your Manistee reports. I'm headed over there in about a month and am wondering if there are trap nets in the Manistee waters. Haven't heard a whole lot about that this year, so I'm thinking there are not. Just want to be sure.

Thanks.

So far so good Matt. Got the wheel bearings fixed in three hours time, made it to Ludington in time to set up camp without getting drowned. Ended up getting the boat in at Thompsons Marina just before heading home on Thursday. Back over there on Tuesday for two weeks and change.