I have to say a big thanks to Fishawk. We dropped lines in 90 fow and worked out from there to about 170+ fow. We got a three man limit by sun down. We started at 4:00 pm or so. Riggers,13 color,wire dipsey, and braided all took fish. A couple doubles and a triple and all most a quad. Riggers from 50 to 70 ft down,divers out 130 to180 . Super slim mixed veggies was HOT!!!!!!!!! Big Weenies poofster was working good and his meat rigg combo white death took four. Mix bag of coho,kings ,and steelhead. It was a great nite on the water.

I was out there, too, last night, but didn't make it out until 6:30 and stayed between 90-110 fow due to the rollers and fishing solo.

Went 1 for 3, picking up a 10# King, 75' down on the rigger in 90 fow with a Shelly Snack glow spoon at 9pm.

Lost 2 bigger Steelhead earlier in the evening. Had them both hooked up, saw them leap out of the water, fought thme a little and then both times they made a big run and, poof, the line goes slack, and they are gone.

I thought when the fish runs, the hook is getting buried in to its jaw. I must be wrong about that...