Pulled in to Muskegon at 8pm Fri, drove by the beach, saw the flat lake and combat guys and had to put the boat in. Got out to 80fow and lines set at 9. Had 5 in an hour with a newby 12 year old kid reeling them in. :thumb: We got out early Sat and didn't want to fish in combat mode so went to 80 again (bad choice) couldn't get anything going until we got back in front of the piers in 65-70 then we got a couple of doubles on Warrior Hot glow blueberry muffin and Dr. Death on riggers 40 and 50 (free sliders were good again too)and wonderbread hot Glows on the 4 and 5 colors. We worked that area for awhile then found some fish in 100 fow and picked up a few more hits on full cores with mag blue dolphin. Ended 6 for 13. Went out Sun to be greeted with some rollers. Worked our way slowly south to 55-60 fow and set up for a South troll (thanks to all the reports that let me know I overshot sat) Had a steady pick with 8 or 9 hits on that pass. Same Hot glow Blueberry muffin and Dr D on the riggers 40 and 30 ,Wonderbread on the 5 color but the blue bubble spinny went 3 times on 3 at 110- 120 out. Waves were kicking and we seemed out of the fish so we pulled lines to go back for another pass. Nothing !Worked our way straight out and caught one on a full at 115 Blue Dolphin. Turned after awhile and pulled a nice steely on a Warrior orange easter egg 60 on rigger in the same water. Trolled in had a couple rips in 85. Ended up coming home with 19. Not bad not great. Thanks for the other reports it heped. I was on my phone so I didn't report( fat fingers). Hopefully my next trip will be in Canada for steel:thumb: