port sheldon/ holland 7-14am 715-am

fished yesterday 60 to 80 early, then moved out a little deeper around 90 to a hundred sending a thanks to dave ash for helping put me on fish ended up 10/17 300 copper and full core were hot mixed veggies and angry alwive. lost a nice king boatside that had a huge lamprey hanging on it had a laker a chunky brown a steelhead the rest kings. went back out again with my gf this morning for 2 hours and the bigger kings were around went 5/8 in 8o fow to 89 fow when i started setting up had only two riggers in the water and they both went the one went as i was letting the ball down he hit!!!!!!:eek: then i was fighting another and seen her at the bow pucking over the side needless to say lines were pulled and headed in hopefully i can get out tonight one more time.

Nice trips, took my wife out of port sheldon this morning as well.....made it just past the pier heads and you guessed it turned around and came back in. She was well on her way to doing the same. A sick wife is an angry wife. Calmer waters once the boat was back on the trailer.