The fish were hard to find but after about 5 hours of no hits 6:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m), all heck broke loose. Couldn't get all the rods back in water. Went five for six on nice bows (throwing one spunky one back.) All 6 hits came in about an hour from same general area. 60-80 ft. N or W troll.

Awesome day on the water.

What worked:

blue dolphin took 2

antifreeze took 2

orange chilly willy 1/2

The 2 middle fish are definitely salmon after looking closer at pics. The meat was 2 diff colors of pink too for the middle ones. Think d-fresh is right. I better look closer at them before chucking in livewell.

Good Job! The two on the outside are Steelies...their Tails have little to no fork. The 2 middle I think are both salmon but one a King the other a Coho I think... Been awhile...

King Salmon- Identifying characteristics: (Non-Native Fish) Two dorsal fins including one adipose fin, inside the mouth and gums, black, small spots on upper back and tail, 15 - 17 rays in anal fin.

Coho- Identifying characteristics: (Non-Native Fish) Two dorsal fins including one adipose fin, inside of mouth black and gums between teeth gray, small spots on upper tail, 13-15 rays in anal fin.

Steelhead- Identifying characteristics: (Non-Native Fish) Two dorsal fins including one adipose fin, mouth and gums are light, small spots along rays on entire tail, 10-12 rays in anal fin.

I needed a review cause it's been awhile so I looked it up and posted it...

Good to see there's still a few left!

Thanks for the report!

When I go you'll see reports from me for sure!