Had my family reunion on saturday in fostoria at my uncles house. We got to talking and came up with a plan to go fishing on sunday morning, he likes to walleye fish but has only been out twice this year. I tweaked a few things on his boat and gear to get ready. After alot of beer, a walleye fry that feed over 60 people and a 1,500 dollar firework show we hit the sack about 1. We managed to get the boat launched about 630, we had four kids with us between 5 and 12. Headed out to the same spot i was fishing last week and started filling the box rather quickly with nice eyes. Fished 32 to 38 fow around oak point dragging meat on 2 oz bb 60 to 80 off the boards. We ended up with 27 dandys in the box 3 short of our 6 man limit but we had to head in the children were ready to go. We had no throwbacks or junkfish but the kids lost a number of keepers. Colors were antifreeze with white, blueberry muffin, and wolverine salamander. We trolled 1.4 to 1.8, lots of people fishing and lots of nets going down. Had some friends camp in grindstone for the weekend and they caught a 3 man limit each day fishing 20 to 30 fow dragging meat.