My brother coming from Milwaukee got hung up in traffic in Chicago so we got a late start this morning. We set lines at 7:00 in 70 fow a little north of the piers. We went 3 for 4 and pulled lines to find some perch. Our first two kings came on the same setup. A white spin doctor with a green/gold fly. One in 83 fow and the other in 88 fow. In 93 fow we got a steelhead on a mountain dew spin doctor with a glow green fly. The fish we lost was also a steelhead which got into the lead and broke both lines off. We should have kept trolling because we never did find any perch. Have a great day on the water!!!!!

Similar results here. I cleared the pier heads about 5:45. Set up in 50' on a SW troll. Got two riggers set and was putting out a 5/c when a fish grabbed it before I could put it in the holder. Fought that one a whle and a rigger popped. My brother grabbed that one and the fight was on. I lost my fish about 20 yds behind the boat, but my bro landed a nice King. We were marking big schools of bait and thought we were going to hammer them. Not so much!

We fished until 10:30 and ended up with two big Kings and two Coho. Deepest fish we got was the 2nd king in 70'. A UV lemon ice got both kings, 50 and 60 down. One Coho on a purple dragon slayer 45 down, and the other grabbed a uv blue dolphin on a 200' cu. Lots of good marks but not many takers. Nice morning on the water though.