Friday 7-6-2012 shallow water eyes

I fished with Elmer G, Denise G, Tom D. and Skip S. We boxed 25 eyes in short order. Elmer G is a WW2 Vet that fished with me in the WFW event out of Bay City. We fished 12 FOW and pulled bouncers and meat @ 1.7 MPH. Purple, Glows, Copper, Chartreuse and Pink all took fish.Surface water temps were pushing 80 F. We need a good blow to cool things down.

Frank, your program is so HOT right now I can feel the heat clear over here!!!!

Now that graduation stuff is all done I can get off of house arrest and come back over to try the eye game again. Hoping next weekend I am chained to the phone for work this weekend.

Great job as always Frank keep it up.

Good Fishing,

Troy

Elmer G. and his daughter fished with me in the WFW event out of Bay City. He enjoyed reeling in most of the fish in the Walleye For Warriors event so his daughter wanted him to do so again. Elmer is legally blind but does rather well for his 90 years and some limitations. This trip couldn't have been possible without Skip S. and Tom D. helping me with the trip financially and physically. I hope we can do it again because I could feel what our special guest was feeling. He told me he hopes we can do it again soon. His daughter took some pics onbaord and I may post some of them also. She doesn't email pics so I may have to wait for snail mail.

dsc00203.jpg

Frank, that is just AWESOME!!!!!! It is so cool that you are able to take some folks out to enjoy the wonderful resources available to us here. It is because of men like Elmer G. and so many others who have served our country that we have these things available to us.

It does give you a great feeling when you can share the things you love to do with others who may not have the opportunity to experience them otherwise.

You're a great guy Frank, I hope to be able to give back like this at some point in the future.

Good Fishing,

Troy

Frank, that is just AWESOME!!!!!! It is so cool that you are able to take some folks out to enjoy the wonderful resources available to us here. It is because of men like Elmer G. and so many others who have served our country that we have these things available to us.

It does give you a great feeling when you can share the things you love to do with others who may not have the opportunity to experience them otherwise.

You're a great guy Frank, I hope to be able to give back like this at some point in the future.

Good Fishing,

Troy

hey troy

there is no way i could have said it any better. guys like frank are just hard to come by. but it does seem like some very good people on this site.

sherman