Got to the launch at about 3:30 or 4:00 pm. I put the boat in the water my buddy got it running and went to take off and the steering wheel fell off!!! Yes off!!! Thanks to a fellow fishermen( second sucks) help out with tools and got it back on!!! Trolled out the channel and it came lose again. With tools I took from a other buddies truck fixed it good this time. Went north nothing. Went sourh of the peir in 130 fow and nice steelhead on a full core on rv founder. 45 foot down on rigger a nice 5 lb brown on blue dolphin. Then the full core with a nice king. No fis on flies or meat tonight. Between the riggers and full core and a wire dipsey set on 2 out 175 we ended with 7 foe 12. The flies are starting to got bad!!! The coast gaurd chopper was fling low tonight.

Buster, Pretty good fishing for having mechanical difficulties.:thumb: You still made it happen after a bad start.:)

I have a small socket set, end wrenches, adjustable wrench, 6 way screwdriver, channel locks, and some electrical tools aboard. It adds about 10# of weight but every now and then I get reminded of why I have the tools on the boat.:)