Daybreak Charters

this past weekend had the chance to fish out at Stannard Rock with John and to say it was great is an understatement.

John is one hell of a captian.

the weekend started off rough trying to get out of kalamazoo but made it up there. then there was a possability of mother nature pms'ing but she gave up cause john is relentless he was at the boat at 3 am watching the weather and debating at 415 he call me and said lets give it a go at 17 miles out he asked if everyone on board was comfertable with the waves/ride and still pointed it north 42 miles out we hit the rock and with-in 5 mins of fishing had 3 nice lakers in the boat. had a few soild 20#'s one soild 25 boated around 50 to 55 fish.

if any one has the chance to go to rock call john@daybreak chaters you will not regret it myself i am gonna make it a yearly trip

Thanks a lot, Dann! Appreciate the comments. It makes me feel like I am doing my job the way I should be! And this "job" offers the opportunity to make friends I would have otherwise never met.

You guys were a hell of a crew, and that's a trip I won't soon forget. I have a few pics as well that I'll put up when I can. And Garth's fish will be delivered to the taxidermist tommorow morning.

Thanks again, Dann, and good luck in October! Shoot em straight my friend!:thumb: BLOODTRAILS!!:cheers: